- Effects of stress on the body
- Benefits and effects of Indian Head Massage
- Marma energy points on the body, chakras and concept of prana
- Basic anatomy
- History and origin of Indian Head and Neck Massage
- Contra Indications
- Home care and aftercare advice
Price 2 days €150 per person (accommodation not included)
Indian Head Massage
This two day course will teach you to perform a professional 45 minute Indian Head Massage which involves massage of the back, shoulder, upper arms, neck, scalp and finishes with the face.
It is based on ancient Ayurvedic principles and has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand of years.
It is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years.
A certificate will be given on completion.